Intersolar North America (ISNA) and Energy Storage North America (ESNA), the industry’s flagship solar + storage events, announced that their newly combined conference and tradeshow is impossible to hold in person in 2021 due to the ongoing risks of COVID-19. New dates have been secured for January 13-15, 2022, at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California.
“The safety of our customers must take precedence over our desire to organize an in-person event this year,” said Wes Doane, event director of Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America. “With the health of all attendees our top priority — and state travel and gathering restrictions still unclear — ISNA, ESNA, and our solar + storage communities will come together this summer virtually.”
To help facilitate networking and keep solar + storage professionals ahead of emerging industry trends, ISNA and ESNA will host a two-day digital summit July 14-15, 2021. Highlights will include:
- Two focus tracks (solar and energy storage), each with six unique sessions dedicated to utility-scale and customer-sited applications and successes
- Three keynote addresses by:
- Maria Pope, President and CEO, Portland General Electric
- Ernesto Ciorra, Chief Innovability Officer, Enel
- Carla Peterman, Senior VP, Strategy and Regulatory Affairs, Southern California Edison
- Multiple topic-focused networking sessions facilitated by industry-leading solutions providers and partners
Open to all industry stakeholders, students, and professionals, the digital summit offers all-access passes for $299 and the keynotes at no charge.
“A digital summit may not be what we had originally envisioned, but it is a safe, effective and valuable connection point that will continue our industry’s momentum,” said Doane. “With all that’s taking place in these key sectors and in Washington, we are eager to bring people together online this summer — and in person next January.”
News item from Intersolar North America