Terms and Conditions of Solar Energy Canada
Last Updated: January 12, 2023
1. Introduction Welcome to Solar Energy Canada. By accessing our website or utilizing our services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms, you must not use our website or services.
2. Use of Services a. Solar Energy Canada provides information and services related to solar energy solutions. b. Services offered are subject to acceptance of these terms and may require a separate agreement.
3. Intellectual Property Rights All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of Solar Energy Canada and is protected by intellectual property laws.
4. Limitation of Liability Solar Energy Canada will not be liable for any damages that arise from the use or inability to use our services or website.
5. User Conduct Users must not use our website or services for any unlawful purpose or in a way that interrupts, damages, or impairs access to the website.
7. Amendments We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
8. Governing Law These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Canada and the province of Ontario.
9. Contact Information For any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at:
- Address: [Company Address]
- Email: [Company Email]
- Phone: [Company Phone]